-I wrote this after the girl i call my Soul Mate sent me a picture via text message. Naturally i could not see this image because of my blasted cell phone plan, i was then left to speculate the content of this message on my balcony at around midnight under the light of a lit cigarette.
I wish i could see what you are looking at right now, the image you tried to send me. I curse my inability to view multimedia messages and long to see what you are currently looking at. But then again, my imagination is churning with activity as my subconscious draws a visualization of what lay in your sight at that particular moment in time. No doubt there is a burning campfire in the vicinity brightly pulsating a luminescent glow of orange and yellow which bathes the surroundings in a flickering undulating light that casts shifting shadows among the among the silhouettes of the forest trees. I would like to think that perhaps you have reached the "Worlds End" vantage point from which it is possible to see Southern California spread out before your eyes like a vast beach blanket of shimmering lights that wrap with the curvature of the planet sphere, although i doubt the view is that impressive because of this blasted marine layer that socks our land in a deep thick San Fransisco like gloom. I bet you can see the moon up there in the mountains. Here in the coastal foothills the clouds obscure the moon's silver incandescence, I pray that the moon is smiling with her pail white crescent back at you and bathing you in its cleansing spiritual light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it was the sunset above the freeway, although clouded still particularly beautiful while you were on the way to your concert,and big bear awaited my arrival.
ReplyDelete